Saturday 20 October 2018

Memory Box of Siblings. #SiblingStories




Siblings' love is the kind of love which is never measurable nor fades.  Let me turn back the pages of thick book of my life and pen down here few cherishable moments of my and my  brother. Its true when you turn back and search out the lovable moments, you will get emotional. Its all because that's your treasure and you have kept in your mind very safely. This treasure never get spoiled by the ups and downs of your life. You can name it a box of herbs which give you relief and makes you happy.

Life Of Siblings: A box of treasure filled with Memories.


I am the first child of my parents and enjoyed with them for 3 years. They had done all that I wanted and necessities  for my upbringing. I was quite happy but on other hand I was alone too. I always wish to play with someone with my toys . In some corner I need a companion with whom I can share my small books, food and toys. I was also too small but still have that feeling which tell me Bhawna you are missing a sibling. 


When I was 3+, my parents gifted me a small brother in my hands. It was the feeling of happiness and joy. My mother use to tell me that I was quite happy when she gave a small baby in my hands, I was quite caring and sitting with him for the whole day. My brother Ankur, was the gift which I prayed to God. We both enjoyed the days of our childhood as we did lots of things together, studying, playing, walking hand in hand and a companion in devilishness. 



Time passes and we both were growing and collecting  the memories of childhood. As I was the older one so I have to taught him and help him in studies and making his projects. On other hand Ankur was good in Badminton, so he taught me how to play badminton. We both were fan of Badminton, and we used to play till 11 O'clock in night. We both went to school together by cycle. Initially we both have one rain coat and we did so many deal on that rain coat who will wear it first. Once we both were coming from school and I fell down in mud and he went quickly to the near shop and brought three -four bottles of water and washed my skirt, shoes and my cycle.  He was caring and protecting, seems like my big brother.
A
I still remember, no worries about how many fights we did in the whole day but in night we always sleep together. It was like saying Sorry for the fight and lets friends  again. 


Some memorable moments of my and my brother which cherish my today and I kept these moments as my most valuable treasure of my life. 

This blog post is totally dedicated to Ila Varma,  as she is the host of  the blog train named #SiblingStories , in  collaboration with brand Ang Tatva. Well known bloggers from the blogging  world  have joined hands to participate in this blog train for #SiblingTalk  to share their memorable moments. I would Like to invite  Yogita Joshi to share her memorable moments.

Ila VarmaFollow her on FacebookTwitter and Instagram .
Angtatva: Follow brand on Facebook , Twitter, Instagram


Some pictures from google has been used in this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment