Sunday 10 September 2017

#LoveJatao : A gesture to show love for grandparents.



Grandparents are that grown trees of our life where we get love, peace, and satisfaction. The shadow of their presence shows us the right path and wisdom in life. Grandparents are that garden of love where only love and peace grows.  

I am the one who has got the love of my granny only because I lost my grandparents when I was so small. But my son is lucky that he is getting all the blessings and love from his grandparents. A day has come to celebrate the moments with grandparents and thanks for all their love and hugs. Thank them for all those guidance and giving a cozy place where we get the relax & mental peace.

We won't measure their love in terms of words, gifts or any sort of things. But the only way to thank them is SPENDING LOTS OF TIME WITH THEM. Giving them respect and love to the extreme. Always take their consent and guidance for any kind of work we do in our life. Take extra care of their small needs which ease their life. These are some of the ways through which we can express our thanks for whatever they have done for us.

My granny is no more with us but she is still my memories and the things which she taught to us. Here is a small glimpse of our life which cherish me always.
Nani! Your fragrance of love still resides in me, your lessons always reside in my mind, your love always keeps me calm and your memories keep my eyes wet WHY I LOST YOU?

Now, the time came for my son when he is enjoying the showers of blessing and living his life under the shadow of his grandparents. 
Today he makes a card for them to show his love for them.




#LoveJatao The glory of grandparents can never be bought nor snatched, it is slowly and gradually transformation of culture, etiquettes, love, traditions, and sincerity from grandparents to children. That's the reason it is advised that children should grow under the supervision of grandparents.


My emphasis on my words " Grandparents are those trees which plant their grandchildren with love and patience. They are the perfect blend of trust, patience, love, thoughtful stories, sweets, caring and tons of hugs. "
Days come and go but the companionship with grandparents will never be life long so God has given this opportunity to learn a new lesson of life and love from your grandparents. Never lose them by just saying "We are busy right now will see you later on" because may be this, later on, will never come.

काल करे सो आज कर, आज करै सो अब |
पल में परलय होयगी, बहुरी करेगा कब ||

This Kabir Das saying is total fits on us, do it now.  #LoveJatao through any kind of gratification. Our grandparents have an ability to understand us in any ways, only need to share your love.

I look forward to hear from you how would you celebrate Grandparents Day. Do share a selfie with your grandparents on Sept. 10, 2017 on Twitter or Facebook with #LoveJatao & tag @blogadda to win a goodie from Parachute Advansed.


No comments:

Post a Comment