Friday 13 February 2015

Happy Hair Challenge : Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition

Garnier is a well known brand and the most popular among Indians. Its products are the leading ones in the market but Garnier is more happy to see the love from the people who praise the quality of the products and ask questions about their problems.

Now Garnier has launched a new product which is dedicated for the strengthening of hair with their triple nutrition: Coconut, Almond and Olive oil. With a launch of this new product they have given an open challenge, named as " HAPPY HAIR CHALLENGE".  I accepted this challenge for my weak hair, I want them in good health and nourish them with a product whose ingredients are specially for weak hair.

Garnier has sent me Strengthening shampoo and Strengthening Conditioner  as an acknowledgement of accepting #HappyHairChallenge. Garnier brand has huge fans and followers because they always come up with new resolutions of problems and launch new products as per the customers demand.



































Before Accepting this challenge , I have make a list of my hair problem or my hair condition:

1:Split ends





2: Hair Fall even with wide bristle comb

3:Visible roots of my broken hair




4 : Weak, Uneven texture, fragile and crumbly


5: Early stage of baldness






















Why I have accepted this challenge and how Garnier impressed me?
♥ I like the fragrance of both the shampoo and conditioner and very curious for my first hair wash with these products. I read the ingredients at the back side of the bottles and the thing which attracts me is Tripple Nutrition - 3 Nourishing oils.I have full faith on Garnier and in this competition GARNIER WILL SURE  WIN BUT I WILL GET REWARD... yes healthy and strong hair.



















Besides this I buy a smaller pack of the same for getting the opinions from my near friends & family just after a single wash.

















♥ Keep smiling and take care of your hair. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment